top of page
ASC has two cornerstones. One is the cornerstone that was laid for the former downtown building in 1899. The second is marked “AD 1957.” Not only do these refer to two important dates in the history of our parish, but also remind the faithful that we “are no longer strangers and aliens, but … citizens with the saints and also members of the household of God, built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the cornerstone. In him the whole structure is joined together and grows into a holy temple in the Lord” (Ephesians 2:19-21).
bottom of page